Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Walk For Autism


So I don't know how many of you know this but my brother Ryan has autism. He was diagnosed at the age of 3. He is an amazing person who has lived with a very difficult disability. On May 3rd there is a walk for autism that my family is going to participate in. The walk is designed to raise money and awareness for researching autism. If you want to join our team and walk or just make a donation you can go to this website http://www.walknowforautism.org/utah/team/blake08

We are team Blake and would love any support you want to give.

3 comments:

Newt said...

That's a really cute picture of you two. I wish I could be there to walk with you guys and support you guys. But I will for sure make a donation no doubt. I miss you guys tons. Hope you are having an amazing time. Love Ya!! Give my love to the Blake and Quigley fam ight!!

Newt said...

What you talkin bout crazy!! I sent you an E-mail like last week, and have yet to hear back from you!! I'm sorry I will be better at E-mailing you k.

Tiffany Anderson said...

Good luck, I hope you get a lot of contributions, sorry we can't help out right now:)