Friday, April 18, 2008

Easter at the Blake's

This Easter was just splendid. We spent the morning with mama and papa Quigs, had a nice brunch with them and then it was off to the Blake home. The biggest event of the night of course was the Easter egg hunt. See this is mighty important to Gina because as many of you know, she has not eaten candy or sugar for some three years now, so instead of hunting for the eggs she gets to hide them. This is just as fun if not more for her. Seriously, she almost rented an Easter Bunny costume this year!! I would have paid to see that. Anyway, it was a great day and Gina hid those eggs well. I had to do my part and found one or two of those eggs. I was just one of the boys out on the hunt. No one ever said that there was an age limit for egg hunting!! I admit to having quite the sweet tooth and I get cranky when I don't get my sugar so its justified. My nephews were lots better at finding the eggs though, they got like three times more candy than I did!! It was great times!


5 comments:

Newt said...

Wow Ross, that's quite the attractive picture of you!! Gina you so should have rented a bunny costume, that would have been amazing!!

Jenn said...

you guys are so hot. gina, i miss you.

Creel Family said...

Gina! I am so happy you found me! I love your blog! Your wedding dress is FANTASTIC and you guys are a really cute couple! I would send you a picture of my Utah State Days but we have something inappropriate written on our faces...ha ha

Tiffany Anderson said...

Thanks Gina....we like you too, I always have:)

brooke said...

Gina, is that you?! Ha ha, last I saw you, was too long ago... I'm so glad you wandered over to my blog, and that now we have a way to keep up.