Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SO MUCH, JUST SO MUCH!

So Gina and I are not the greatest at keeping this thing up to date, but for all our readers out there here is just a little taste of what is to come!

Trampolines, foam pits, aerials, NYC, statue of liberty, new jersey, graffiti, projects, largest slice of pizza known to man, city lights, temple, men handing out flyer's, and much much more that I cannot recall. Just wait till you see some of our pictures, they're the greatest and we have had a great month or so!

7 comments:

Erika said...

About time you updated! I want to see the pictures of all those great things!

Dave and Hollie said...

Gina!! I haven't seen you ages. How are you guys doing?

Newt said...

Remember how Nate had 2 slices of the largest pizza know to man!! That's ridiculous. I really miss you guys :( So we are officially moving to Sweden in July. You guys should really try to come visit :)

The Berg's said...

We've waited long enough. Get to it.

Jenn said...

gina gina gina... where have you been?

anyway, we're making our blog private. email me at jenniferalisha@gmail.com if you want an invitation.

Jenn

Melissa said...

GINA! Hello there! You guys are seriously so cute together! Come check out our blog!
~Missy!

The Berg's said...

I think the next post is when Gina is pregnant. (ha that should get you going.)