Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good times on the H moon

So I was just sitting here and thinking that if we get to share pictures of the wedding with everyone then we should be able to share pictures from our honeymoon with you all too! Really I just wanted to post something else on our blog but we haven't done anything really cool and I can't stand feeling anxious. Anywho, we went to San Diego on the honeymoon. It was really fun. We stayed at the Bahia Hotel in mission bay and it was just fabulous. Gina'a favorite part was that they had a pool there with a seal in it. No you weren't supposed to go swimming with it but that didn't stop Gina from mingling with Gracie.



Gina over the fence playing with Gracie!

We spent some time on the beach playing around in the ocean, but between the cool water temps and our fear of sharks, we didn't spend much time in the water. The sand was fun though, and gina lost this really cool frisbee in the ocean. It was actually really funny. I was like a little kid running frantically chasing after it, but the mercies of ocean were not in my favor that day :(



Gina had fun burrying me in the sand and making me look like animals.

We also went down to Tijuana one day just for kicks so that we could "leave the country" and use our passports. We picked up some really nice things there, real nice.

This nice man made us a treasure for just a few dollars! Sweet of him, the final product read "Gina and Ross, Tijuana Forever."

We also spent a day in Sea World which was super cool. Gina completely bought into the act at the dolphin show. It was hillarious. They have this lady pretend like she is a mom of this family and she accidently falls into the water with the swimming dolphins. I was dying. We saw all the shows and fell in love with Shamu. SHAMU SHAMU!



Gina's favorite part of Sea World actually was paying the quarter to spray the people going along in the rapid ride!
All and all the time we spent in San Diego was great and we loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

Newt said...

You guys are hilarious. I'm going to miss you BOTH so so so much. Try your hardest to come visit me k. Love ya.

Monica said...

This isn't the blog of the Gina formly known as Gina Blake one of my most favorite friends ever is it?

Andrew and Heather said...

Hey Gina. You make me laugh. Check out our blog...andrewandheather2005.blogspot.com